Cost of living in Xianyang, China vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,032 (6,413元) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)