Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06505 INR / KRW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,783 (₩1,918,353) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)