Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06680 INR / KRW
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,393 (₩2,026,777) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)