Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.698 INR / JPY
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 189% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,024 (¥363,868) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)