Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.43196 INR / LRD
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 50% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,806 (240,313 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)