Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / JPY
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 193% more expensive than in Kolkata (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,441 (¥275,294) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)