Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Kolkata, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.424 INR / BRL
Do you live in Kolkata? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Kolkata (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Kolkata you would need to make just about ₨68,013 (R$ 5,066) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)