Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Kochi, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.283 INR / MAD
Do you live in Kochi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 70% more expensive than in Kochi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,180 (12,940 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)