Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Kochi, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.567 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Kochi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 61% more expensive than in Kochi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,778 (Q11,579) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 3 hours ago)