Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Kochi, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00742 INR / GNF
Do you live in Kochi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 113% more expensive than in Kochi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,451 (18,109,258 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)