Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.390 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Kharkiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,714₴ (Mex$ 40,079) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000₴ in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)