Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Kathmandu, Nepal
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 312.983 NPR / BHD
Do you live in Kathmandu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 64% more expensive than in Kathmandu (Nepal)
For example, you would need at least ₨ 230,042 (Dinar 735) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨ 140,000 in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)