Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 528.729 UGX / CNY
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 15,404,048 Shilling (29,134元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,200,000 Shilling in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Iloilo costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,659 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 4 hours ago)