Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4339.547 UGX / EUR
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 17,630,259 Shilling (€4,063) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 Shilling in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Iloilo costs Php100 (about 4 hours ago)