Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 234.752 UGX / EGP
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000,000 Shilling in Kampala you would need to make just about 10,916,629 Shilling (E£ 46,503) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)