Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 230.588 UGX / EGP
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,100,000 Shilling in Kampala you would need to make just about 11,040,652 Shilling (E£ 47,880) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Iloilo costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)