Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 50.129 UGX / RUB
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,100,000 Shilling in Kampala you would need to make just about 6,134,991 Shilling (руб 122,385) in Barnaul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)