Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Kampala, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1037.927 UGX / PEN
Do you live in Kampala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Kampala (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,700,000 Shilling in Kampala you would need to make just about 8,833,250 Shilling (S/. 8,510) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamshedpur costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)