Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Juba, South Sudan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13768 SSP / IQD *
Do you live in Juba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Juba (South Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 843,000 Pound in Juba you would need to make just about 577,823 Pound (4,196,831 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨56 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 2,100 G$ (about 2 hours ago)