Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.583 ZAR / HNL
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 45,000 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 35,580 (L 60,981) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)