Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Johannesburg, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.426 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Johannesburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Johannesburg (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 43,000 in Johannesburg you would need to make just about R 32,547 (RM9,500) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)