Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35478 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 65,700,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 63,968,817 (﷼ 180,303,319) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)