Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 255.571 IDR / DOP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 61,900,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 50,231,165 (RD$ 196,545) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greater Sudbury costs C$2,899 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)