Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.598 IDR / KPW *
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 208,559,252 (12,565,324 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 72,200,000 in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 3 hours ago)