Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020.
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 73,600,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 50,770,109 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)