Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2189.132 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 70,200,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 68,178,415 (31,144元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)