Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35478 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 62,500,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 40,905,370 (﷼ 115,296,394) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)