Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Jakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35478 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 71,100,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 45,715,553 (﷼ 128,854,437) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 3 hours ago)