Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 948.709 IDR / EGP
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 63,200,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 47,676,148 (E£ 50,254) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)