Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 2184.929 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 62,400,000 in Jakarta you would need to make just about Rp 52,067,548 (23,830元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)