Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.468 IDR / IQD
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 71,237,421 (5,713,474 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 67,200,000 in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 10,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)