Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.717 IDR / KRW
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 125,682,549 (₩9,883,172) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 73,800,000 in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,640 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)