Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Jakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.339 IDR / IQD
Do you live in Jakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Jakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 77,118,721 (6,249,959 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 63,600,000 in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)