Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00245 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 93% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $347 (141,425 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)