Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Jackson, Mississippi, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11293 USD / MAD
Do you live in Jackson, Mississippi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Jackson, Mississippi (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Jackson, Mississippi you would need to make just about $3,063 (27,123 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)