Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Ipswich, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.907 GBP / BHD
Do you live in Ipswich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% cheaper than in Ipswich (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Ipswich you would need to make just about £2,558 (Dinar 1,342) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)