Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Horsens you would need to make just about kr13,292 (13,989元) in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 4 hours ago)