Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05598 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is about the same as in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,514 (¥455,779) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Horsens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)