Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00423 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 48% cheaper than in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Horsens you would need to make just about kr11,477 (2,710,557 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)