Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.873 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 8% more expensive than in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,038 (14,439 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Horsens.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)