Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08346 DKK / INR
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Horsens you would need to make just about kr11,381 (₨136,361) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)