Cost of living in Baotou, China vs Horsens, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Horsens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Horsens (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Horsens you would need to make just about kr18,035 (18,961元) in Baotou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)