Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 274.024 VND / KGS
Do you live in Ho Chi Minh City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,900,000 ₫ in Ho Chi Minh City you would need to make just about 44,868,796 ₫ (163,740 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 6,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peterborough costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)