Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 47% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,908 (Dinar 2,508) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)