Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €4,390 (₩6,007,266) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)