Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18473 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 80% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,283 (6,946 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)