Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, you would need at least €7,727 (﷼ 390,697,478) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €6,000 in Helsinki.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 3 hours ago)