Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04145 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,713 (Mex$ 65,449) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 6 hours ago)