Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,100 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,902 (COL$8,730,418) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)