Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12824 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,900 (22,613元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)